Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hello everybody

Well, the last thursday we made in class a trip for London. I do not know nothing of London because the place that appeared in the page for me was unknow, this made my decision at the moment choose the places that I would visit was dificult. 

After of seeing all places that were in the page, I was surprise the big number of museum in London, and more I was surprise when I saw that the ticket in some museum was free. It's fantastic! I would like have the possibility of travel to London and know the most number of museum. Besides I think when visit some place is necesary know the most place that are to our liking, because I put other place that would visit, how for example some stadium or skatepark. 

I think this activity serves much for practice the english, because we had search websites or in google where are the place, the price of this, what something have and the attention schedule. Besides this job was very entertaiment, because one can know a few more of the London and England. 

Regards!

1 comment:

  1. What is surprising the museums, in Chile should also be free.

    ReplyDelete