Thursday, May 19, 2016

Striking

Good afternoon teacher and classmates

Today I going to talk about the themes veyr important in our department and university, this themes are the strikings and demonstrating.

The strikings and demonstrating in all history were utilized for say the discontented of the people. Thanks to striking much workers and students were won much ritghts and earning. Not there are doubt that this method of fight is beneficial, but depend of the moments.

The 2011 meant a big event to movement student and union of workers. In this year many country were pending of that happened in Chile, It's was great. Sadly after of the death of Felipe Camiroaga all movement decline, but somebody were begin to have conscience that how is the inequality and injustice in our country.
Five years after, in the sphere institutional, the things continue same.

The last year I lived my firts strike. The first days were great and beatiful. I'm made the revolution! hahaha. But after the two month of fight and rebellion, all end. Why finished? I don't know, because when end the striking the teachers are movilized in all country. It was a  perfect time to be movilized joined the teachers and other socials actors. But the university finished the movilized. I never understand why this decision.

I think that this month we will start the strike, this strike won't have real importance, because currently, in my opinion, there are not fact that merit a big change. Is sadly, but is the reality. I think that to make a strike and this have relevance is need that there are many socials movement and diferent  group of social that support the movilized, situation that not happend in the currently.

This is my opinion. Bye.




5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. We need to strike now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your opinion Danilo! And I think is very bad that you didn't know why the strikes finished, maybe many people didn't know.

    Take care Danilo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. The last year we had to strike with the teachers. We finish in a bad moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your opinion! I love you explication of the history of the strikes and demostrating, with post like that, I think the people can be motivated !! Seriously, see the others post, all of them think the strike is the best option now !

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting post Danilo, I share with you in joining different groups in the mobilization. Regards

    ReplyDelete