Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Why I study sociology

Hi teacher and classmates.

Today i going to talk about why I choose study sociology.

When I was a children never understand why some people have more dinners or possession that other people. In my opinion this was stupid. If everybody are same, why there were different between the people? Is for this reason that since very little I started find any answer why there are big different between people. Search a answeer for this ask, is a task very difficult, for not say impossible. I started research the past through movies or books, but it's was not enough. I need of other discipline for understand why any peolple have better style of life that other. Here I arrive to sociology, because this discipline joint much aspect of other discipline, for expample, history, anthropology, psychology, economy, etc, ¡I like immediately this discipline!

Before enter to university I had the doubt of study sociology or history. It's was a very difficult decision. But, I belive that I choose the best decision. Thanks to the sociology I can study much aspect of the our society, for example, inequalities social, trends, aspect economic, culture, sports. ¡Are much different thems!. Besides with the study of this thems I will help other people, and to improve their life.

I think the best subject at the moment is "Historia social de latinoamerica" because thanks to this subjet I can understand how is the history of Latinoamerica, and how the sociology it was given a interpretation this reality. ¡It's was a great subjet!

Well, this was my presentation, thans you for read!. Regards.




No comments:

Post a Comment