Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hello everyboy

I todoy going to talk about the I would like to learn to do. When I was little I practiced skate. I was very happy with my skate. Thanks the skate I knew much people and great friends. Although I was very bad for made tricks, and usually I lost the "poseros", but I enjoyed much practice skate, because thanks for this sport I can free for sometimes. It's was great. Sadly, when I entered the university for theme of time I must leave the skate. I would in the future return practice skate how in the old days, and the possible, to learn new tricks.

Other things that I would like to learn to do is play guitar nice. When I have 15 years old my fathers bought me a guitar. Two years after I bought other guitar, but never I learned play the guitar nice :( I know the chords basic, some songs, but only things basic. I think that I play bad guitar because I've never had much motivation for to learn. Sometimes I play guitar everydays and other times I do not play guitar for many weeks. I would that in the future have much motivation and learn play guitar how a true guitarist... dreaming is free :( hahaha

Ultimately, other things that I would like is drive nice. This years I learned drive the cars, but still I do not drive good. I think the with the time I would learn to drive of nice way, and maybe, in the future be the next Brian O'conner haha.

Thanks you for read my post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment