Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Santiago

Hello everyone!

Today I going to talk about Santiago. I was born in San Fernando, sixth region. This city is very calm and boring. Nothing ever happens. I can calm walk at the 5 am alone for all city, and I never see someone, In this city the air is clean and fresh. The travel inside of city are of 15 or 20 minutes walk. This is great, but Santiago is the opposite.

When I arrive the Santiago I had fear that was mugged. It´s was horrible, but for luck has never happened. The travel since one place to other are very large. Two hours above a "transantiago" is disgusting. Everybody fight for take locomotion. In Santiago the people only live their life, they do not care the other person, and their happiness is go to mall one time for week. Is sadly see those scene...

Wich change I make for the Santiago? I don't know. When seven millions of people life individually in a big city, when their fight people should fight for have the few opportunities that exist, when they beliefe that all is good, is dificult believe in a change in the short time.

Well, this was my opinion about Santiago. Bye!



3 comments:

  1. it is very true that a lot of people only live their lives, but there are others who try and make a difference. A minority but still..
    San Fernando has a really nice feel to it. Do you go often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danilo,
    I am missing your post for last week to comment. All good? saludos, Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danilo,I consider that is a lot of time we spend on locomotion too. Is horrible.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete