Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Nofx

Hello friends

Well, today i going to talk about of the my favorite band, this is Nofx. I will never forgot the first day that I listened Nofx. I have how 10 or 11 years old and one friends have in their cellular a song called "Dinosaurs will die -  Nofx", I listened this song and immediately I liked. The next days I started download song of nofx in "Ares". My love for this band with along the time was growing.

This band of punk rock have song of much theme, but especially politics and social critique. Thanks the lyrics of this song when little I started ask me much things that happened in my environment. For example, why EEUU  fought in "medio oriente"or why the things always are same. Ask that for a children of 13-14 years old are very interesting and difficult of answer.

Since of 11 years old I was waiting eager can see in live this band. It's was a great and beatiful dream, and in the 2012 this dream was reality. I remember how inisted to my fathers for They gave me permission to travel to Santiago and I see Nofx in live. When I was buy the ticket for the show my happiness it's was indescribable. The show was a dream. The last year the band return for the Chile, and obviously I saw them again. This show was better that the 2012. The band played my favorite song "The decline", in this moment I remember much things, especially my childhood listening Nofx and practice skate. Beatiful memories.

Well, for finish my post I leave a photo in wich I appear with red shirt and black jeans.

3 comments:

  1. When I studied in the school one friend love this band. I remember that my friend listened all day NOFX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found interesting this band, I'll take a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG te photo of concert is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete